By Olurinde Lafe
Read or Download Abulecentrism: Rapid Development of Society Catalyzed at the Local Community Level PDF
Similar urban planning & development books
Interpreting the Islamic urban bargains insights into the results the practices of the Maliki institution of Islamic legislations have for the population of the Islamic urban, the madinah. The complex time period madinah essentially exhibits a phenomenon of creating, living, and concrete cost styles that developed after the seventh century CE within the Maghrib (North Africa) and al-Andalusia (Spain).
Regardless of occupying a principal position and regularly getting used within the research of overseas politics, the concept that of the "event" is still in lots of methods unchallenged and unexplored. via combining the philosophy of Gilles Deleuze and his inspiration of the development with the instance of 11th of September as an ancient occasion, this e-book problematises the function and that means of "events" in foreign politics.
Some time past decade, the USA has skilled an city renaissance. towns as assorted as ny, Chicago and Boston are not any longer noticeable as ungovernable and doomed to crime and blight. despite the fact that, they nonetheless face ambitious problems. city coverage Reconsidered is a finished review of the problems and difficulties dealing with our towns this day and canopy each very important factor in city affairs.
Der vorliegende Band geht den planungspraktischen Dimensionen der Mobilitätsforschung nach und setzt sie in Beziehung zu den Ergebnissen sozialwissenschaftlicher Erkenntnisse. Basierend auf einer im Jahr 2015 stattgefundenen Jahrestagung des Arbeitskreises Verkehr der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Geographie, geben die Beiträge einen Einblick in das Spannungsfeld der sozialwissenschaftlichen Mobilitätsforschung und ihrer Relevanz für die Verkehrsplanung.
- New Perspectives on People and Forests: 9 (World Forests)
- Urban Ills: Twenty-first-Century Complexities of Urban Living in Global Contexts: Volume 1
- Development Drowned and Reborn: The Blues and Bourbon Restorations in Post-Katrina New Orleans (Geographies of Justice and Social Transformation Ser.)
- Planning Major Infrastructure: A Critical Analysis
- Decentralisation and Regional Development: Experiences and Lessons from Four Continents over Three Decades (Springer Geography)
- The Nature of Urban Design: A New York Perspective on Resilience
Extra resources for Abulecentrism: Rapid Development of Society Catalyzed at the Local Community Level
Abulecentrism: Rapid Development of Society Catalyzed at the Local Community Level by Olurinde Lafe