By Michael Scott-Baumann,Peter Clements
A new e-book for Paper 1, Prescribed topic four: Rights and Protest
The popular IB degree heritage sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and interesting narrative, with the widest number of resources at this point, assisting scholars to strengthen their wisdom and analytical talents.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth content material from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- committed examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK help and historic research inquiries to aid with all features of the Diploma
Read Online or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest PDF
Best middle eastern history books
Prior to the invention of oil within the overdue Nineteen Sixties, Oman was once one of many poorest international locations on the earth, with purely six kilometers of paved roads and one clinic. via the past due Nineteen Seventies, all that had replaced as Oman used its new oil wealth to construct a latest infrastructure. throughout Oil describes how humans in Bahla, an oasis city within the inside of Oman, skilled this dramatic transformation following the invention of oil, and the way they now grapple with the chance of this resource's destiny depletion.
The Oslo means of September 1993 to January 2001 eventually caused an everlasting holiday in American Judaism's conventional wall-to-wall help for any Israeli govt. Drawing on huge new assets, Rubin analyzes what this intended for the yank and Israeli Jewish communities—critical constituencies in previous and destiny negotiations.
Whereas a few students could argue that there has been no "Iraq" ahead of King Faysal's coronation in 1921, Iraqi heritage spans fourteen centuries of tribal groups that persevered continuous career of their ancient native land, together with Mongol invasions within the 13th century and next Ottoman and British invasions.
Nationality is an important criminal mechanism for sorting and classifying the world’s inhabitants this day. An individual’s country of beginning or naturalization determines the place she or he can and can't be and what she or he can and can't do. even if the program might seem common, even typical, Will Hanley exhibits it arose only a century in the past.
- The Edge of the Sword: Israel’s War of Independence 1947-1949
- The Insecure City: Space, Power, and Mobility in Beirut
- Struggling Over Israels Soul: An IDF General Speaks of His Controversial Moral Decisions
- Reshaping Palestine: From Muhammad Ali to the British Mandate, 1831-1922
Extra info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest
Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest by Michael Scott-Baumann,Peter Clements